Baldor Stainless Steel Motor Overview
What makes a Baldor Stainless Steel Motor unique?
The Baldor stainless steel motor is designed to not corrode, rust or stain with water like ordinary steel does, though corrosion can still occur. A Baldor stainless steel motor is used in environments where there is a high possibility of corrosion. Corrosion occurs when the motor is exposed to liquid or moisture.
A Baldor stainless steel motor is frequently found in washdown motors. They are commonly used in food processing plants, meat packing plants, pharmaceutical manufacturers and other environments that use chemicals.
Here is a general review of Baldor stainless steel motor specifications:
- Horsepower: ranges from 1 to 20 HP
- RPM: 1800 or 3600
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Full Load Amps: ranges from 1.5 to 23.4
- Phase: Three phase
- Voltage: 208-230/460, 230/460, 240/380-415 or 575
- Enclosure: TEFC or TENV
- Mounting Type: Face and/or base
- Frame Size Suffixes: C, JM or D
- Frame Material: A Baldor washdown duty motor will be made out of stainless steel to prevent corrosion, and some may come with an white epoxy finish, which provides extra protection.
Tower Electric Motor Company has experience selling and maintaining electrical motors and manufacturing single to three phase converters over the years since 1968. All our electrical products are made to the highest quality standards and are backed by industry standard warrantees. When you want an electric motor, phase converter, power generator, or quality motor supply, turn to TEMCo.